Between us we speak English, Ukrainian, Czech, Lithuanian, German and Polish, so let’s talk! As there are many variables to these bookings, contact us by email or by phone so we can talk through your dates, group size, transfers and the tour type you are interested in.
Sometimes we have smaller groups, leaving other slots available that you can hop on to so once we get to the bottom of that and all of the above, we will quote you a total trip price. Below are the terms by which we accept bookings;
- A deposit payment of 50% is required upon booking which is non-refundable.
- The balance payment is required 1 week prior to your trip for the ‘Base’ tour format and 2 weeks prior for the ‘Point to Point’ format tour.
- Cancellation at the time when the balance payment is required respectively as above will result in a 50% refund of the balance amount. Thereafter, there is no refund.
- Minimum booking is 2 people, 3-night stay and 2 days riding. If part of your party cannot make it, we are happy to try and place you with another group.
- You will be required to attend our full safety briefing for motorcycles, equipment, yourselves and others in your group. You will be required to sign a disclaimer to confirm you have understood everything.
- While our bikes are fully insured, you will need to obtain the appropriate insurance cover for this type of ‘adventure holiday’.
- While we will not charge for small cosmetic damage to the bikes, we reserve the right to charge you for any significant, persistent and or wilful damage. Any damages requiring significant repairs and loss of earnings caused by wilful disregard to equipment and the tour guides directions will be chargeable. A credit card will need to be provided upon arrival in security.
- You must hold a full and current driving license that allows you to ride the 450 / 500cc motorbikes.